Start with Basic Deck Building process by combining all HB (27 cards) with all Neutral (21 cards). This is a good start, I'm only missing 1 to make it 49 cards and the minimum for this ID is 45 cards. Let's get to it step-by-step:
 Agenda Density. The deck at 49 cards requires 20-21 agenda points. It is always best to go max cards at the minimum points to reduce the likelihood of drawing agendas. I have a total of (10) agenda cards at 21 points. I will remove False Lead.
 Decent Spread of ICE. Generally about 15-18 cards in total. Since the ID is about bioroid ICE, all of them are auto-includes to maximize ID's advantage. I have a total of (5) Sentries, (5) Barriers and (8) Code Gates.
 Economic Engine. Generally 9-12 cards in total. In fact, I have 14 in total.
 Use Influence. This ID comes with up to 15 to spend. Use influence to import tricks to confuse and surprise the Runner or to shore up weaknesses in the deck. Here's my thought process for this faction teaching deck.
- added Snare!, Wall of Thorns and Neural Katana just to throw off the Runner's tempo.
- added Tollbooth for ETR and to snipe the Runner's bank.
- added Celebrity Gift just to boost income generation which is never bad.
 Cutting Cards. We have far more than needed to reach 49 cards in total.
- removed Hunter as the tag wouldn't synergize as much as an NBN deck will.
- removed Melange Mining Corp., too many assets to guard.
- removed Aggressive Secretary since I've added Snare!.
Every card should be readily understood, and there should be a minimum of rules clarifications necessary. Enjoy!